The victory and support for Trump reflects the crisis of neoliberal globalization and the underlying dynamics of capitalism, i.e. both the environmental externalities such as peak resources (not contrary to current oil glut, but a paradoxical part of it, see Bio-Physical Triggers of Political Violence),1 and climate change; and the social externalities, essentially the impoverishment of the western working and middle classes…
- NIUN: Saudi Futures
- Are you curious about the future of learning?
- How can foresight flavour a hotpot?
- Ways to Sense Diversity
- Gaming the future and the futures of gaming: on pathways and possibilities of anticipatory commons
- On Rethinking Fairy Tales
- The Future of Food – Who Will Be Hungry?
- Beyond the Gold: Creating Alternative Ways to Measure Olympic Success and Failure (Part 2)