Vol.23 No.1 September 2018
- Using Futures Studies Methodologies to Explore the Economic Participation of the Older Cohorts of South Africa’s Population Towards 2030
- Exploring the Futures of Agricultural Research and Innovations (ARI) Systems in Africa
- Challenging Human Trade in Sub-Saharan Africa: Reconstructing the Narrative of Human Trafficking for the Creation of a More Enabling Environment in 2037
- Building Resilient Societies in Africa for the Future: Conceptual Considerations and Possible Resilience Constituents
- Information Warfare as Future Weapon of Mass-disruption, Africa 2030s Scenarios
- Forging A New Future: Africa and her Diaspora
- The Fourth Industrial Revolution is Africa’s to Lose
- The Future of Africa – Not What it Used to Be
- Social Innovations Shaping North Africa’s Future- Reflection and Synthesis
- African Futures 2035: Key Trends
Vol.22 No.4 June 2018
- Foresight in Challenging Environments
- STEM: Silver Bullet for a Viable Future or Just More Flatland?
- An Analysis and Categorization of Scenario Planning Scholarship from 1995-2016
- Vision(s) of the University. Applying Participatory Backcasting to Study the Future of Higher Education.
- The Pioneers of Renewable Energy are Around the World – What Can We Learn from Them?
Vol.22 No.3 March 2018
- Mapping the Futures of Malaysian Higher Education: A Meta-Analysis of Futures Studies in the Malaysian Higher Education Scenario
- Why “Integrating” Western Science and Indigenous Knowledge Is Not an Easy Task: What Lessons Could Be Learned for the Future of Knowledge?
- Wisdom and Foresight in Chinese Thought: Sensing the Immediate Future
- Destination Identity: Futures Images as Social Identity
- Extracting Future Business Model Orientation through Scenario Development for Developing Countries