David Hicks, former Professor in the School of Education, Bath Spa University, is a prolific author on education and global concerns. He writes in the interest of helping readers make sense of big and tricky issues, with this book it’s all about climate change. This along with previously self-published titles may be freely downloaded on his website: www.teach4abetterworld.co.uk…
- Are you curious about the future of learning?
- How can foresight flavour a hotpot?
- Ways to Sense Diversity
- Gaming the future and the futures of gaming: on pathways and possibilities of anticipatory commons
- On Rethinking Fairy Tales
- The Future of Food – Who Will Be Hungry?
- Beyond the Gold: Creating Alternative Ways to Measure Olympic Success and Failure (Part 2)
- Teach the Future