It was a future many did not want to believe was even possible. A second rate real estate billionaire with a slew of mediocre business ventures, turned bawdy reality TV star, turned political agent – openly racist, sexist and authoritarian – it couldn’t be. As he mocked his political opponents (Jeb Bush as “low energy” etc.) like a schoolyard bully, the farcical nature of the gaffes (free press coverage?) told us that he would destroy his own chances through careless and inflammatory comments and actions […]
- Are you curious about the future of learning?
- How can foresight flavour a hotpot?
- Ways to Sense Diversity
- Gaming the future and the futures of gaming: on pathways and possibilities of anticipatory commons
- On Rethinking Fairy Tales
- The Future of Food – Who Will Be Hungry?
- Beyond the Gold: Creating Alternative Ways to Measure Olympic Success and Failure (Part 2)
- Teach the Future