1. The victory and support for Trump reflects the crisis of neoliberal globalization and the underlying dynamics of capitalism, i.e. both the environmental externalities such as peak resources (not contrary to current oil glut, but a paradoxical part of it, see Bio-Physical Triggers of Political Violence),1 and climate change; and the social externalities, essentially the impoverishment of the western working and middle classes.[…]
- The PROUT Parliament Game
- Book Review of “The Future Reinvented: Reimagining Life, Society, and Business”
- The Only Three Trends That Matter
- How will it be in the year 2100?
- Book Review: A Very Human Future: Enriching Humanity in a Digitized World
- DISRUPTIONS ASIA 2038
- Euthanasia For Us All?
- Co-Designing Water-Energy-Food Futures