1. The victory and support for Trump reflects the crisis of neoliberal globalization and the underlying dynamics of capitalism, i.e. both the environmental externalities such as peak resources (not contrary to current oil glut, but a paradoxical part of it, see Bio-Physical Triggers of Political Violence),1 and climate change; and the social externalities, essentially the impoverishment of the western working and middle classes…
- Disrupted Infrastructure – The Case of the Unemployed Power Station
- A Defeated Daesh? A Future Threat.
- Design and Futures: Special Editor’s Introduction
- From Ancient History to a Transformed Future: Can Armenia Leapfrog?
- Existential Dilemmata in Technological Progress
- Can Elephants Fly?
- Azerbaijan’s Post-Oil Futures
- The Internet, Epistemological Crisis And The Realities Of The Future