America was deeply divided before Donald Trump ran for president, but now it is even more so. A chronically lying, nasty, and narcissistic egomaniac in the White House is a “black swan” wild card that very few imagined. But it happened here, and Trump now occupies the most powerful political position in the world. Whatever our views, we can all agree that polarization is widening, and that intense controversies, many dangers to many people, and huge uncertainties lie ahead.[…]
- The PROUT Parliament Game
- Book Review of “The Future Reinvented: Reimagining Life, Society, and Business”
- The Only Three Trends That Matter
- How will it be in the year 2100?
- Book Review: A Very Human Future: Enriching Humanity in a Digitized World
- DISRUPTIONS ASIA 2038
- Euthanasia For Us All?
- Co-Designing Water-Energy-Food Futures