America was deeply divided before Donald Trump ran for president, but now it is even more so. A chronically lying, nasty, and narcissistic egomaniac in the White House is a “black swan” wild card that very few imagined. But it happened here, and Trump now occupies the most powerful political position in the world. Whatever our views, we can all agree that polarization is widening, and that intense controversies, many dangers to many people, and huge uncertainties lie ahead.[…]
- Are you curious about the future of learning?
- How can foresight flavour a hotpot?
- Ways to Sense Diversity
- Gaming the future and the futures of gaming: on pathways and possibilities of anticipatory commons
- On Rethinking Fairy Tales
- The Future of Food – Who Will Be Hungry?
- Beyond the Gold: Creating Alternative Ways to Measure Olympic Success and Failure (Part 2)
- Teach the Future